Wood Pellet Grills
Wood Pellet Grills
Wood pellet grills are a relatively new addition to the grilling family, however they are quickly growing in popularity due to their easy use and ability to make great tasting food. When thinking about your next grill experience, let Right Way Rental help you.
When it comes to selecting a quality wood pellet grill for all of your cooking needs, we specifically offer and recommend the Smokin’ Brother’s brand. Founded in 2005, the Smokin’ Brother’s brand and business has only continued to grow.
As a family-owned business, Smokin’ Brother’s has designed a line of specialty wood pellet grills that have been testing in barbecue contests all over the nation. We can attest to their quality and craftsmanship since all of the products are built in the United States. Below are a few of the types of grills we offer.
- The Traditional 20″ grill is perfect for families looking to start exploring the cooking methods of baking, smoking, grilling, and searing.
- The Premier 36″ is larger than the traditional grills and is recommended for experienced grill chiefs who typically cook for larger parties.
- The Smokin’ Brother’s 72 is the largest and most durable grill that is offered. This grill is typically recommended for small catering events, restaurants, and efficient grillers cooking for large families.
- The Barn-B-Que is a playful take on the wood pellet grill by combining the excellence of the wood pellet grill with the design of a traditional barn.
In addition, Smokin’ Brothers also sells carefully selected wood pellets to give your cooking the best possible flavor as well as their speciality rub.
Wood Pellet Grill
Choosing a grill that works for you and your family can be challenging. Allow us to help you select a grill that works for your particular needs.
- These grills are incredibly versatile, allowing you to prepare your meal in any way you desire.
- The pre-heat time on wood pellet grills is exceptionally fast and can be ready to go in 10 to 15 minutes.
- Over-cooking, over-smoking, and uneven cooking are incredibly unlikely on a wood pellet grill.
- Wood pellets can positively affect flavor and can last for a long time depending on usage.
- The grill relies on electricity and is not very portable.
- There will be no grill marks on your food.
- The smoke these grills produce is relatively low, so you will need to cook your food longer and at a lower temperature if you wish to utilize the smoking feature.
- As with all automated machines, there is a possibility of damage depending on the environment.